Experience best-in-class technology coupled with industry-leading knowledge and practices using our market-leading infrastructure. Focus on your business and let our team manage and monitor your trading platform whilst addressing your infrastructure needs. We allow clients to reduce vendor sprawl, solution complexity, time to market, investment and operational risk. We have many years experience designing networks, hosting infrastructure, and deploying and managing trading applications.
Managed IT Solutions
We can help you with your entire stack or just specific components
We offer a broad range of IT solutions to our clients
- Gain rapid access to new markets without huge investment
- Provide regional access to your customers around the world
- Our network is designed with the performance and high-availability demands of institutional traders
- With our international data centers, we provide high-performance market data and order routing to each liquidity source that we connect
- Our range of service offerings provides a low barrier to entry for anyone wanting to provide trading solutions to their clients
with our clients.
As with all our solutions, we can manage this for you or hand over these capabilities so you can do it yourself.
iS Risk hosting gives you speed, reliability and security. Allowing you to host your servers in one of the premier Equinix data centers New York or London. Your live and demo servers will be managed by a team of highly qualified professionals offering low latency and operational reliability. In addition, all trade servers are fully configured with full disaster recovery capabilities giving automated failover between our global data centers.
iS Risk deploys a full range of managed proactive monitoring services to minimize customer downtime and maximize customers trading experience. Our monitoring team is available 24/7.
Deflect DDoS attacks with secure solutions. Don’t let an attack render your services unresponsive. We provide DDoS mitigation services for all of our hosted solutions. iS Risk utilizes on-premise and cloud-based mitigation throughout our global data centers.